Check out Fibber McGee’s Summer Menu with delicious appetizer and entree options!
Here’s the Fibber Winter 2018 menu with tons of great-tasting items!
This week’s featured burger, the Cabot Street Burger, is topped with roasted button and portabella mushrooms in our secret Fibber sauce topped with melted provolone cheese. Served on butter grilled brioche with lettuce, tomato, fried onion straws, and creamy horseradish chipotle.
A recent Fibber special burger was a Fibber McGee’s take on some Mexican street food… our Torta Burger. Served on black bean spread, lettuce, tomato, and pickled jalapeños, topped with fried queso, chipotle mayo, onion straws, and pureed avocados.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Chipotle Citrus BBQ Wing Sauce
- Buffalo Onion Rings – panko crusted onion rings with a buffalo dust and spicy bleu cheese dressing
- Bourbon & Maple Glazed Wings – wings are tossed in a sweet bourbon and hard cider BBQ sauce before being topped with crispy bacon and served with a stout and bacon bleu cheese dipping sauce
- Grilled Tuscan Chicken Salad – baby spinach tossed with a creamy basil dressing and served alongside grilled pita bread, roasted red peppers, and fresh mozzarella
- Pesto Primavera – creamy pesto sauce and penne pasta with zucchini, asparagus, peas, broccoli and spinch, topped with toasted cashews and your choice of grilled chicken or sauteed shrimp
- Sausage Parmiginia Hoagie – grilled BBQ sweet Italian sausage smothered with peppers, onions, marinara, and served in a toasted sub roll with melted provolone and parmesan cheese
- BBQ Pork Cheeseburger – our hand-formed grilled burger patty topped with slow braised BBQ pulled pork, white cheddar, fried onion straws and chipotle mayo